Monday, January 10, 2011

7 - Revolver Ocelot/Gunslinger




I love westerns so this was a joy to do.
There were a lot of elements in this drawing that I wasn't happy with.  Namely the jacket.  I really just started drawing lines without rhyme or reason to make it look flowing which is a bad habit of mine.  Drapery takes a lot of thought and planning for it to look good and I failed on both counts.
I also think I gave him too much of an elfin looking ears.  I think it's because I was watching Star Trek while doodling this.  Damn green blooded Vulcans.

On a lighter note, I was walking around downtown when I passed a young girl who had a on a sharp toothpick in her mouth.  When did this become socially acceptable again?  Anyway, that image resulted in the toothpick in my drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Good faithfulness to Ocelot, and nice movement of the hair/jacket.

    ReplyDelete